Are you passionate about impacting the lives of at-risk youth? Do you want a position that allows you to make a difference? A full time Program Manager is needed to provide a trauma-informed, supportive environment for youth and adolescents at the Foundation 2 Youth Shelter.
Job Description: Full time Program Manager needed to oversee the delivery of counseling, child welfare emergency services and shelter services for runaway and homeless youth. As Program Manager you will maintain and implement programming consistent with client focused agency philosophy. Job duties include, but are not limited to, oversight of shelter operations policies, procedures and programming. This includes staff scheduling/ratios, safety drills, purchasing supplies, shelter billing sheets, grant reporting, data collection, and maintaining data integrity. The best candidate for this position will require strong leadership skills needed to maintain a positive culture and trauma informed environment. On call rotation is a requirement of the position, with the possibility of providing shift coverage.
- BA/BS degree in human service field from an accredited college.
- Minimum of 5 years’ fulltime experience working in social work or delivery of human services.
- Two years of supervisory experience required.
- Candidates must also possess a valid driver’s license and pass all criminal and child abuse background checks.
- Extensive experience working in a trauma informed environment.
- Experience with at-risk adolescence in a shelter or residential facility.
- Strong skills in data collection, demonstrating outcomes and reporting to funders.
- Previous experience implementing DHS contracts.
Questions specific to the position should be directed to the Operations Director at email@example.com
Resumes, applications and cover letter accepted until the position is filled. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and generous PTO. Foundation 2 is an equal opportunity employer.