Are you passionate about impacting the individual needs of young people experiencing homelessness while also encouraging social change? Do you want a position that allows you to make a difference and the ability to mentor staff? A full time Program Manager is needed to provide a trauma-informed, supportive environment for youth and adolescents at the Foundation 2 Youth Shelter.
A Full time Program Manager is needed to oversee the delivery of counseling, child welfare emergency services, and shelter services for runaway and homeless youth. As Program Manager you will maintain and implement programming consistent with our client-focused agency philosophy and will be supported by leadership staff that care about supporting youth and adults experiencing crisis. Job duties include oversight of shelter operations policies, procedures and programming, while focusing on increasing children’s well-being and functioning, and reducing their trauma symptoms. Tasks include staff scheduling/ratios, safety drills, purchasing supplies, shelter billing sheets, grant reporting, data collection, and maintaining data integrity. This position provides you with hands-on opportunities to use your strong leadership skills to maintain a positive culture at shelter and ensure a trauma-informed environment. On call rotation is a requirement of the position, with the possibility of providing shift coverage.
- BA/BS degree in human service field from an accredited college.
- Minimum of 5 years’ full time experience working in social work or delivery of human services.
- Two years of supervisory experience required.
- Candidates must also possess a valid driver’s license and pass all criminal and child abuse background checks.
- Extensive experience working in a trauma-informed environment.
- Experience with at-risk adolescents in a shelter or residential facility.
- Strong skills in data collection, demonstrating outcomes, and reporting to funders.
- Previous experience implementing DHS contracts.
Resumes, applications and cover letter accepted until position is filled. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and generous PTO. Foundation 2 is an equal opportunity employer.
When you submit your resume and application you will receive an automatic reply e-mail to let you know your information has been received.