Are you passionate about impacting the lives of people in crisis? Do you want a part-time position that allows you to make a difference?
Part-time employment opportunity is available with Foundation 2’s Mobile Crisis Outreach program, providing on-site crisis intervention to clients of all ages.
- Be available to work at least nine on-call hours per week (18 hours per two week period)
- BA/BS degree in human service or related field and a minimum of 2 years of human service experience or a Master’s Degree in human services/counseling and one year of related experience
- Possess a valid driver’s license, personal vehicle, and carry liability insurance of $300,000
- Must reside in a community that allows you to respond to crisis calls in Bremer and Buchanan Counties within 60 minutes or less
- Must attend all MCO trainings, including two consecutive 8 hour days
An Example of an Employee:
Jane works full-time at another local agency, but enjoys the opportunity to work at Foundation 2 with a team of mental health professionals at the time and place where a crisis situation unfolds. Jane works on-call from 6-midnight on Tuesdays and Saturdays. She earns $2.50 per hour when she is on call; $31.84 when she is completing work related to a crisis call; and $11.39 when she attends monthly meetings and trainings. She earns $37.14 when she is completing work related to a crisis call on a holiday.
Interested persons should click the link below. Please include a cover letter and your resume.
Resumes, applications and cover letter accepted until position is filled.
Foundation 2 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, veteran, or disability status.