Employment opportunity available at Foundation 2 Youth Shelter, a 17 bed facility that provides a safe, compassionate and structured environment for young people ages 11-17 in crisis.
Duties include interactive supervision of youth clients; appropriate role modeling and rapport building with youth clients; ensuring shift tasks and documentation are completed; and working with other team members in a professional manner. The schedule is Sunday 3:30-11:30pm, and Monday and Tuesday 3-10pm.
- Education and Experience: BA/BS degree in a related field and 1 year full-time related experience, or AA degree or equivalent in human service field and 2 years full-time related experience.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable by Foundation 2’s auto insurance.
- Pass criminal records/child abuse checks completed by Foundation 2.
- Submit a copy of college degree and an official transcript as required for licensure for personnel file.
- Successfully complete required trainings within required time periods.
- Complete a physical exam prior to the beginning of employment and every 3 years thereafter, and be free of communicable diseases as determined by a physician.
Interested persons should click the link below. Please include a cover letter and your resume.
No inquiries by phone. All questions will be answered during a pre-screening phone call.
Resumes, applications and cover letter accepted until position filled.
Foundation 2 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, veteran, or disability status.