Employment opportunity available at Foundation 2 Youth Shelter, a 17 bed facility that provides a safe, compassionate and structured environment for young people ages 11 – 17 in crisis.
Duties include interactive supervision of youth clients; appropriate role modeling and rapport building with youth clients; ensuring shift tasks and documentation are completed; working with other team members in a professional manner. The schedule is 1:30 am to 9:30 pm.
Education and Experience: BA/BS degree in a related field and 1 year full time related experience, AA degree or equivalent in human service field and 2 years full-time related experience.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable by Foundation 2’s auto insurance.
- Pass criminal records/child abuse checks completed by Foundation 2.
- Submit a copy of college degree and an official transcript as required for licensure for personnel file.
- Successfully complete required trainings within required time periods.
- Complete a physical exam prior to the beginning of employment and every 3 years thereafter, and be free of communicable diseases as determined by a physician.
Interested persons should complete our employment application on the Foundation 2 website at www.foundation2.org, under About, Job Openings and send it along with a cover letter and your resume l to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No inquiries by phone. All questions will be answered during a pre-screening phone call.
Resumes, applications and cover letter accepted until position filled.
Foundation 2 is an equal opportunity employer.