An employment opportunity is available at the Foundation 2, a human service agency. Duties include maintenance and repair of facilities and vehicles. Hours may vary, generally 10 – 15 hours per week.
- High school/GED diploma and 4 years’ full time related proven experience.
- Working knowledge of trades related to building and vehicle maintenance and repairs, occupational hazards and safety precautions.
- Candidates must have strong communication skills to act as liaison between outside services, agency coordinators and finance.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, be insurable by agency insurance and pass all criminal and child abuse background checks.
- Some computer experience required.
When you submit your resume and application you will receive an automatic reply e-mail to let you know your information has been received.
Resumes, applications and cover letter accepted until position is filled. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and generous PTO.
Foundation 2 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, veteran, or disability status.