Are you passionate about impacting the lives of at-risk youth? Do you want a position that allows you to make a difference?
Description: Employment opportunity available at Foundation 2 Youth Shelter, a 17 bed facility that provides a safe environment for young people ages 11 – 17 in crisis.
Duties Include: General job responsibilities include providing supervision and support services for youth residents and operating as an effective team member. Shift specific tasks include ensuring shelter operations are meeting client needs, such as laundry and cleaning, perform client related duties such as monitoring morning routines and providing regular room checks and clerical tasks.
- Education and Experience: Must have a combined total of two years’ experience working in the human service field and/or college education or the equivalent thereof. A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, be insurable by the agency insurance policy.
- Pass all criminal and child abuse background checks. Some computer experience required.
- Submit a copy of diploma or official transcript as required by licensure for personnel file.
- Successfully complete required trainings within required time periods.
- Complete a physical exam prior to the beginning of employment and every 3 years thereafter, and be free of communicable diseases as determined by a physician.
No inquiries by phone. All questions will be answered during a pre-screening phone call.
Resumes, applications and cover letter accepted until position filled.
Foundation 2 is an equal opportunity employer.