Full time Program Coordinator needed to manage the Eastern Iowa Mobile Crisis Outreach Program for residents of Jackson, Clinton, Cedar, Scott and Muscatine counties. The program will serve those who are experiencing a crisis related to suicide, interpersonal difficulties, or psychiatric problems in a community setting. This position will be based in Scott County, Iowa.
As Program Coordinator you will maintain and implement programming consistent with a client focused agency philosophy. Job duties include program implementation and evaluation, hiring and supervision of counselors, and maintaining strong relationships with funders. This includes staff scheduling, billing, contract reporting, data collection and integrity, training of counselors, and community outreach. The best candidate for this position will possess strong leadership skills, solid project management experience and have the ability to create a positive culture and trauma informed environment.
- BA/BS degree in human service field from an accredited college.
- Minimum of 5 years’ fulltime experience working in social work or delivery of human services.
- Experience working with youth and adults experiencing crisis.
- Two years of supervisory experience required.
- Candidates must also possess a valid driver’s license and pass all criminal and child abuse background checks.
- Master’s degree or licensure
- Strong skills in data collection, demonstrating outcomes, and reporting to funders.
- Experience with Project Management and implementation of new services.
- Skilled with best practices in crisis work and serving individuals experiencing suicidal ideation.