We are always hiring for this position!
Are you passionate about impacting the lives of at-risk youth? Do you want a position that allows you to make a difference?
Description: Employment opportunity available at Foundation 2 Youth Shelter, a 17 bed facility that provides a safe environment for young people ages 11 – 17 in crisis.
Duties include: Providing supervision and support services for youth residents and operating as an effective team member. Tasks include ensuring shelter operations are meeting client needs, documentation, communication, transportation, meal preparation, and building maintenance.
- Education and Experience: AA degree (or equivalent) in human service field and 1 year experience working with youth/families in at-risk situations.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable by the agency insurance policy.
- Pass all criminal and child abuse background checks.
- Some computer experience required.
- Submit a copy of college degree and an official transcript as required by licensure for personnel file.
- Successfully complete required trainings within required time periods.
- Complete a physical exam prior to the beginning of employment and every 3 years thereafter, and be free of communicable diseases as determined by a physician.
Interested persons should complete our employment application by clicking the link below. Please include a cover letter and your resume.
No inquiries by phone. All questions will be answered during a pre-screening phone call.
Resumes, applications and cover letter accepted until position filled.
Foundation 2 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, veteran, or disability status.