Back-Up Youth Specialist
Website Foundation 2
We are always hiring for this position!
Are you passionate about impacting the lives of at-risk youth? Do you want a position that allows you to make a difference?
Description: Employment opportunity available at Foundation 2 Youth Shelter, a 17 bed facility that provides a safe environment for young people in crisis ages 11-17. We offer an environment which embraces Positive Youth Development and practices trauma informed care. The best candidates are flexible, team-oriented, have strong organizational skills, and have a desire to build positive relationships with coworkers and clients.
Duties include: Duties include interactive supervision of youth clients, healthy socio-emotional role modeling and rapport building with youth clients, ensuring shift tasks and documentation are completed, and working with other team members in a professional manner. Only three shifts per month are required for this position.
- Education and Experience: AA degree (or equivalent) in human service field and 1 year experience working with youth/families in at-risk situations.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable by the agency insurance policy.
- Pass all criminal and child abuse background checks.
- Some computer experience required.
- Submit a copy of college degree and an official transcript as required by licensure for personnel file.
- Successfully complete required trainings within required time periods.
- Complete a physical exam prior to the beginning of employment and every 3 years thereafter, and be free of communicable diseases as determined by a physician.
Click the link below to submit your resume and cover letter.
No inquiries by phone. All questions will be answered during a pre-screening phone call.
Resumes, applications and cover letter accepted until position filled.
Foundation 2 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, veteran, or disability status.